Friday, June 10, 2011

Take the Scenic Route

There seems to already be a trend here with signage. I didn't intend for that, but it does make you realize how interesting signs are on its own and around the valley.

In March 2011, a group of friends and I went to the Arizona Renaissance Festival. Good times are ensured to be had there and I regret not going as often as I'd like. The fairgrounds are located in Apache Junction. While I live in the greater Phoenix area this ride is nearly an hour long. It's quite a ride but a relaxing and scenic one. After my exhausting and enjoyable day out at the fair, I enjoyed the imagery on the way home.




I wonder what defines a silly mountain. Maybe it's just the jester of the bunch.
 


I feel that this was a great moment to capture, very postcard-esque to me.
I enjoy organic photos such as these that feature the interior of the car along with the water spots on the windows.
 

No comments: