Thursday, June 30, 2011

Rock Bottom

Eating at Rock Bottom brings me far, far from rock bottom. Especially their nachos. Oh glory nachos. Years ago I went to Rock Bottom for the first time and tried their Titan Toothpicks, which apparently are no longer on the menu. They were basically giant taquitos. Super delicious. The next time I ever went I ordered their nachos, which were pretty large, along with a glass their tasty brewed beer. A couple years later I made my third and last visit to their location in Ahwatukee in the same plaza as Harem. I ordered their nachos, and this epic masterpiece came out. Their nachos had increased in size, nachos on steroids! This was definitely the biggest "plate" of nachos I have ever ordered in my life, and I've ordered a lot of nachos!



My friend also ordered nachos, so the photo captures double nacho action. They never disappoint me, I cannot wait to go back.

No comments: